RESEARCH AND INNOVATION TEAM
- Media & Visual Culture brings together academics and researchers from the School of Communication at the UPSA with common interests around the relationship between the media and the audiovisual cultural industries, especially TV, radio, movies and music.
- His work focuses on the analysis of audiovisual texts from the perspective of cultural studies and mediations between communication processes and their social and technological contexts. This group displays special concern about critical education, media literacy, training and integration of audiovisual media.
- Cultural industries of TV, radio, movies and music: creation, production, narrative, aesthetics, regulation, programming.
- Evolution of cultural and technological practices of media consumption.
- Teaching visual language and critical education, training and integrating media use.